The dAHLer Exhaust Flap Control Module for the BMW X6 M was developed in Switzerland and manufactured in Germany and is a must have if you like to control the sound of your car.
With the device installed you can manually open and close the standard built-in exhaust flap of your BMW X6 M at any time. It operates at the push of a button on the in delivery included remote control or can be programmed to your mirror buttons, so the system will be very well integrated.
With our smart Exhaust Flap / Valve Control Module, one cannot close the exhaust flap permanently. This is for safety reasons as when driving at full throttle with the exhaust flap closed it could damage the engine in a long term.
Flap Control S
- Exhaust Flap Module includes wiring harness & 2-button remote control
- Exhaust flap stays open permanently until engine stops
- BMW engine control unit takes over the opening and closing
- Engine Protection – YES (No permanent closing)
- No memory function
- If BMW updates the computer software, our Exhaust Flap / Valve Control Module is not lost or overwritten.
- As our Exhaust Flap / Valve Control Module operates as minimally in the vehicle as necessary, it does not does not leave an error message. When your BMW X6 M goes to the BMW workshop for maintenance, no errors appear on the DIS machine.
- The dAHLer Exhaust Flap / Valve Control Module for the BMW X6 M is undetectable to plug-in diagnostic readers and it leaves no traces behind
- Our Exhaust Flap / Valve Control Module for your BMW X6 M vehicles are here to improve your driving experience with an awesome sound.
- The system has been checked and is it not causing any damage to your vehicle. Each of our systems is individually checked for function after assembly and subjected to quality assurance. All Modules are made in Germany by a team of specialists at an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
- Exhaust Flap / Valve Control Module for the BMW X6 M is built to be safe from the ground up, so that it cannot interfere with the data bus.
- The Module is permanently resistant from up -30° to +80° C (-22° to 176° F). As a rule, you don’t need any additional heat protection.