The EVENTURI Intake for the BMW 2 series M240i xDrive has been developed to provide the turbo with a less restrictive flow path whilst maintaining low inlet temperatures.
Crafted from Prepreg Carbon Fiber, the airbox serves 2 objectives – to seal the filter against engine bay heat and to provide a dual cold air feed.
With a smooth inlet track to the MAF tube/Engine inlet and by ensuring Eventuri has an effective cold air supply to the filters, the resultant performance increases translate to an enhanced driving experience:
- Throttle response is sharper as air speeds in the inlet track are maintained by the Venturi effect
- Low/mid-range torque is increased which improves general drivebility. The car feels more aggressive and eager to drive, like an engine tuning performance.
- Top end power is increased as the engine is allowed to draw in cold air with less restriction.
Each Eventuri intake system consists of:
- Carbon Fiber Airbox with Dual Feeds
- Bespoke High Flow Dry Cone Filter
- Carbon Fiber Inlet Tube
- CNC Machined Temperature Sensor Mount
- CNC Machined Breather adapter
- Heat Shield with Gold Reflective Backing
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- Silicon Coupler with OEM Specification Clamps