A dAHLer lowering kit for your BMW M135i F40 is a performance spring set created for the serious enthusiast.
- Front Lowering: 30 mm/1.2″
- Rear Lowering: 20 mm/0.8″
- Max. axle weight front: 1115 kg
- max. axle weight rear: 1255 kg
- Springs Work perfectly with stock dampers with and without with EDC function.
- A sports spring set with the lowest possible drop but with the exceptional ride quality you expect from a high-class tuner like dAHLer.
- Using progressive spring technology to lower the vehicle’s center of gravity. This proprietary progressive design delivery, both a smooth softer initial spring rate for exceptional ride quality combined with a stiffer final rate for high performance handling of your BMW M135i F40.
- The benefits of a lower stance are many. Let’s begin with the performance advantages of a dAHLer sports spring set / lowering kit installed in your BMW M135i F40.
- A dAHLer lowering kit equipped BMW M135i F40 exhibit reduced body roll in corners as well as reduce squat during acceleration and diminish nosedive under braking.
- Another performance advantage that is often overlooked is the reduced drag coefficient. A dAHLer sports spring set for the BMW M135i F40 provides the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality.
- All dAHLer Performance Lowering Springs for BMW and BMW M cars were thoroughly evaluated on the street, track and unrestricted German Autobahn.
- Each set of our Lowering Springs for BMW and BMW M cars is manufactured in Germany at an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility, and tested by the German TUV according to the latest regulations to fulfill the highest safety standards.
- A dAHLer lowering kit for your M135i F40 also reduces the excessive fender gap and when combined with our dAHLer CDC1 aluminum or forged wheels, the result is a BMW car that handles just as hot as it looks for driving to a whole new level.